Multiple Door Sets
Long runs of access panels or multiple door sets provide protected access to larger openings in walls and ceilings for access to building engineering services.
Available non fire rated or fire rated up to 2 hours, the doors are finished in powder coated white and can be over painted to blend with the surrounding surface.
The panels have either full length piano hinges or pivot mechanisms and are high quality robust solutions suitable for everyday use.
Fitted with the ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole the panel gives your client all the discreet advantages possible.
We have previously made to order runs of ceilings panels over one hundred meters long.
These doors are made to order, please contact our sales team for advice.
Fire tested for 2 hours.
Acoustic reductions from 34dB to 51dB.
Can be fitted with rubber seals.
Can be fitted with dust seals.
Cold smoke and intumescent options.
For use in both walls and ceilings.
Various insulation options are available up to 0.35 u-value target.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
Ask for our patented "Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole"
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable concealed piano hinge.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 52mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Supplied to site with a two part frame with joining plates.