Anti-ligature Access Panel Metal Door RPT FR60 35dB
£59.10 – £172.90
- Lock Type: Secure RPT Lock
- Hinge Type: Piano Hinge
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 Working Days
Buy in bulk and save!
• Buy 5 or more and save £2.50 from each access panel.
• Buy 10 or more and save £5.00 from each access panel.
• Buy 20 or more and save £7.50 from each access panel.
Anti-ligature Access Panels provide high-quality openings in walls for access to building engineering services. Our doors are finished in powder-coated white and can be over-painted to blend with the surrounding surface. The larger panels have full-length piano hinges with the smaller panels using unique pivot hinges.
Anti-ligature Access Panels are fitted with a sealed Radial Pin Tumbler lock (RPT) with no opportunity for a ligature point, furthermore, there are no holes or openings in any part of the panel which would provide an opportunity for a ligature point.
Notably, the Anti-ligature Access Panel is specified with insulation, fire rating, acoustic reduction and an alternative higher security locking mechanism.
There are two frame options for the anti-ligature access panel. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. As a result, this can be used in lower-risk environments. Or the picture frame (PF), where a reduced flange sits on the surface of the wall. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
The anti-ligature design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision of those who may be at risk, or for other necessary proactive measures to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage. The Access Panel Company does not offer any products for sale as ‘ligature free’ and will not be liable for any claims arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the remains customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments they are installed in.
- 1 and 2-hour fire rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- RPT Radial Pin Tumbler supplied as standard.
- Continuous piano hinge.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 52mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Deeper 90mm door depth is available depending upon insulation and fire rating requirements.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery: Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out. Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey. If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090 (this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland) Returns: You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned. Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.