Contract Range Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame SLIK FR60
£41.94 – £58.70
- Door Type: Plasterboard Door
- Frame: Beaded Frame
- Lock Type: SLIK Invisible Keyhole
- Aperture: Wall
- Hinge Type: Pin
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
- Lead Time: Next Working Day (Stock permitting, please call for an up to date stock check)
Buy in bulk and save!
• Buy 5 or more and save £1.50 from each access panel.
• Buy 10 or more and save £3.00 from each access panel.
• Buy 20 or more and save £5.00 from each access panel.
Contract Range Plasterboard Access Panels provide a protected plasterboard faced low profile access solution. For use through plasterboard walls and ceilings for access to building engineering services where space is at a premium. The narrow 24mm profile produces a lightweight, robust solution that can be used in all types of wall or ceiling construction.
The panels consist of a plasterboard faced pivoting door tray and frame with a push catch or square drive operated lock. The door tray encapsulates a layer of 12.5mm plasterboard with a simulated beaded edge to the frame and door tray. This acts as a key for the tape and joint or skim coat.
These panels must be fitted prior to plastering so the metal beaded frame parts of the door and frame can be incorporated into the ceiling or wall membrane. This is done in the same way as a conventional perforated corner or stop bead would be finished. Specify a touch catch or if a lock is required opt for the ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole option for the most discreet look.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Beaded (SBF) frame for tape & jointing.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 24mm door tray depth.
- Factory fitted Plasterboard to door face for over skimming on site.
- We recommend 5mm clearance around the panel.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out.
Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey.
If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090
(this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland)
You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.