Lift Off Tile Door
£86.18 – £182.72
Please Note: Once we receive your order a member of the sales team will be in touch to discuss your tile specification to enable manufacture to your requirements. Please be aware that if we do not receive this information it can affect lead times.
*Current lead time is 10 to 12 working days, please call our technical team for a more accurate lead time.
- Aperture: Wall
- Lock Type: Touch Catch
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
- Lead Time: 10 to 12 Working Days*
- Additional information
- Technical Drawing
- How to Specify & Order Tile Access Panels
- Delivery & Returns
The Lift-Off Tile Door provides a high-quality opening for access to building services in ceramic tiled walls. Each panel is made to suit the individual tile and combination of tiles being used. This ensures no unsightly tile cuts or visible frames to disrupt the overall tiled finish. With only whole tiles on the door face and no disrupted joints, the panel position is then very difficult to identify.
In its most discrete form, the very narrow design utilises push catch locks and a simple mechanical interconnecting lip that holds the door tray at the correct height to maintain grout gaps even when using heavy tiles. As with all tile access solutions, the panel should be completed first and then tile away from the panel.
For the best results, it is critical to ensure the correct placement of the door within the tile scheme prior to tiling. The panel comes finished in powder-coated white or black as standard with a factory fitted specialist tile substrate mechanically fitted into the door tray as a base for the tiles. The door is latched with either square drive locks with sealed chrome barrels and security keys or with a touch catch mechanism.
- Concealed and Exposed style frames available.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 54mm depth.
- Factory fitted Marmox board to door face to accept tiles on site.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
How to Specify & Order Tile Access Panels
Tile doors create concealed ‘invisible’ openings in tiled walls. To achieve the invisible effect the
door must be made to fit the tiles exactly. No cuts tiles should be required.
• Hinge points are offset on the door, so a portion of the door swings into the wall while the remaining swings out.
• The tile door frame is offset to the hinge side allowing the ‘swing in’ part of the door to clear the frame.
• No hinge knuckles are visible when finished.
• The aperture required for the frame will be larger than the size of the door face.
• The door and frame must be fitted before the surrounding tiles.
• The door must be tiled before the surrounding wall is tiled.
• Always ensure the door tray is surrounded by tiles on all 4 sides.
• Calculate the door size by working out the whole tiles required to cover the door tray including grout gaps. See below.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out.
Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey.
If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090
(this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland)
You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.