Premium Range Metal Door Euro Profile 38dB
£57.23 – £117.43
- Lock Type: Euro Profile Deadlock
- Aperture: Wall
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
- Lead Time: 10 to 12 Working Days
Buy in bulk and save!
• Buy 5 or more and save £2.50 from each access panel.
• Buy 10 or more and save £5.00 from each access panel.
• Buy 20 or more and save £7.50 from each access panel.
Premium Range Access Panels provide high quality openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services. Supplied as standard with our revolutionary, patented Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole (SLIK) system, giving your client all the discrete advantages possible with an access panel.
The doors are finished in powder-coated white and can be over painted to blend with the surrounding surface. The larger panels have full length piano hinges with the smaller panels using our unique pivot hinges. The Premium Range Access Panel has the versatility to be specified with insulation, fire rating, acoustic reduction and a range of locking mechanisms making it a firm favorite for contractors and specifiers alike.
There are two frame options for the Premium Range. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. Or the picture frame (PF), where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 50mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Deeper 90mm door depth is available depending upon insulation and fire rating requirements.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out.
Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey.
If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090
(this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland)
You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.