Plastic Access Panels provide a high quality low cost solution for access to building services in ceilings and walls. Primarily used in domestic situations for access to rodding eyes and stop cocks the panels are very simple to fit. The narrow 17.5mm profile produces a lightweight solution that can be used in all types of wall or ceiling construction. The panels are manufactured in the UK from UV stabilized ABS with a lightly textured surface that will not discolour and can be over painted.
Fitting using proprietary building adhesives or screws, the hinged removable door snaps in to place and has a positive quality action. Open with a screwdriver or coin in the visible slot opposite the hinge edge or use the key where the optional key lock has been specified.
Use as a repair panel to cover a hole in the back of a kitchen cupboard for access to a stop tap or as a visible designed detail to a rodding eye. The panel finishes an access point professionally and economically.
For use in walls and ceilings.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
The door and frame can be
over-painted with emulsion.
- For an economical access point to concealed services or as a repair panel.
- Manufactured in UV stabilised ABS in white equating to RAL 9010.
- Integrated pivot hinges moulded into the frame and door tray.
- Light weight to be fixed with a suitable proprietary building adhesive.
- Snap close hinged removable door.
- 25mm Picture Frame surround.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.