The Access Panel Company has been manufacturing roof hatches for over ten years. From small individual hatches for maintenance and inspection, we also manufacture larger hatches for access to machinery and plant that may have to be lifted in and out of industrial buildings. We manufacture hatches with integrated upstands or to minimise site work, to fit over an existing kerb. Most of our hatches can simply be lifted into position, screwed down and weathered. There is no site assembly work except to add a padlock when finished. We recommend an electric operation for larger or frequently used hatches. For example in domestic use to access roof gardens. We supply hand held controllers so operation is as simple as opening an electric garage door.
For use in ceilings.
Insulated to meet a Building Regulation target of
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. Natural aluminium as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options
750 x 750 mm
900 x 750 mm
900 x 900 mm
1200 x 1200 mm
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- Supplied as standard with an upstand, also available to fit your own upstand.
- Manufactured from Aluminium with Stainless Steel options available.
- Suitable for Pitched and Flat Roofs
- Factory fitted Slam Latch for opening / closing with Hasp for securing with suitable padlock.
- Factory fitted gas struts to assist opening and closing.
- Single and double door options available to suit your requirements.
- Available in mill finish or powder coated inside and out.
- Electrically operated options available
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.