The Exposed Grid access panel provides a high quality protected opening in exposed ‘T’ grid ceilings for access to building engineering services. Made to fit into standard grid modules with either a metal face or more commonly with a door tray that will accept your ceiling tile to the face, the panel then blends seamlessly into the overall ceiling.
Ceiling tiles are notoriously fragile and easily marked so although simply lifting out a ceiling tile to access the concealed equipment is easy this can soon result in a new ceiling looking very tired.
Our solution is very discreet and keeps your ceiling looking fresh for much longer. Where a double tile panel is required we supply a dummy centre grid piece to maintain the overall grid scheme and behind the facing tiles are knock down tabs that keep your tile flat to the face of the panel.
The panel comes finished in powder coated white RAL9010 as standard and is latched with a square drive lock concealed by the patented ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole. High security locks can be specified as an option.
Ask for our patented "Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole"
For use in ceilings.
The cut-down frame sits on your T-grid framework.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Standard 36mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge.
- Secures tiles with a retaining tab.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Cut-down frame fits within your 'T' grid framework.
- Your ceiling tile acts as the door face.