The Premium Double Door provides protected access to larger fire rated openings in walls for access to building engineering services. Available non fire rated or fire rated up to 2 hours, the doors are finished in powder coated white and can be over painted to blend with the surrounding surface.
The panels have full length piano hinges and are a high quality robust solution suitable for everyday use. Fitted with the ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole the panel gives your client all the discreet advantages possible with an access panel.
There are two frame options for the Double Door range. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. Or the picture frame (PF), where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
The fire rating does not affect the appearance of the panel and the unique design enables the panels to be fire rated without using heavyweight layers of plasterboard which can effect the operation.
Door sets 2250 x 1500mm wide have been successfully fire tested to over two hours duration.
These doors are made to order, please contact our sales team for advice.
Fire tested for 2 hours to BS476 Part 22.
Acoustic reductions from 34dB to 45dB. Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
Can be fitted with rubber seals.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
Ask for our patented "Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole"
For use in walls.
Various insulation options are available up to 0.35 u-value target.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable concealed piano hinge.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 52mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Supplied to site with a two part frame with joining plates.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.