The access panel for Rigitone ceilings provides a high quality protected opening in Rigitone style ceilings for access to building engineering services. Cut to fit into your Rigitone pattern the panel will accept your Rigitone section to the face, the panel then blends seamlessly into the overall ceiling.
The panel comes finished in powder coated white RAL9010 as standard and is latched with a square drive lock concealed by the patented ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole.
High security locks can be specified as an option.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
For use in ceilings.
Ask for our patented “Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole”
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
300 x 300 mm
450 x 450 mm
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Standard 92mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge.
- Secures tiles with a retaining tab.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.
- Offers the ability to house a pre-cut piece of your Rigitone board.
- Powder coated RAL 9010 white as standard.