Many of our ranges have been tested please see the Product Features area in each category.
Acoustically tested access panels provide protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services where sound reduction is required. Acoustically tested by an independent laboratory from 20 to 63 dB Rw depending on the specification.
Finished in powder coated white which can be over painted to blend with the surrounding surface, larger panels have full length piano hinges with the smaller panels using unique pivot hinges. The Acoustic Rated Access Panel is a high quality robust solution suitable for everyday use with the discreet advantages your client demands of an access panel.
The acoustic rating does not affect the appearance of the panel, the unique design enables panels to be acoustically rated using a variety of sound deadening materials and seals fitted into the back of the door tray.
Smoke and pressure testing is a critical requirement for an FDS smoke door and air leakage is a major contributing factor to the occurrence of condensation in attics from badly sealed loft hatches.
These doors are made to order, please contact our sales team for advice.
Fire tested for 2 hours to BS476 Part 22.
Acoustic reductions from 34dB to 45dB. Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
- Available with up to 1 or 2 hours fire rating.
- Standard 51mm depth on all stock sizes.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Acoustic seal between door and frame.
- Factory fitted plasterboard panel secured with a retaining angle.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame. Continuous piano hinge available on larger panels.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.