Loft Hatch Metal Door SLIK FR60 44dB
£82.67 – £84.32
- Lock Type: SLIK Invisible Keyhole
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
- Lead Time: Next Working Day (Stock permitting, please call for an up to date stock check)
Buy in bulk and save!
• Buy 5 or more and save £2.50 from each access panel.
• Buy 10 or more and save £5.00 from each access panel.
• Buy 20 or more and save £7.50 from each access panel.
At last a loft hatch designed for a high end finish! Almost invisible when fitted. Personally my heart sinks when I walk into an expensive house or multi-million pound flat and see a nasty cheap plastic loft hatch that totally spoils the effect the architect was trying to achieve.
Our loft hatch complies with all the building regulations for insulation, air tightness, L1 & L2, NHBC size requirements, robust documentation and is also fire rated.
But don’t just use it because its fire rated, use it because its beautiful and your client will love it.
For the best result we recommend specifying the beaded frame variety where the frame edge is tape and jointed or skimmed into the ceiling membrane. Ensure the door face is over-painted to match the ceiling. If your ceiling is already finished there is a picture frame option with ‘soft’ corners to cover the cut edge of the aperture. This panel is finished in a polyester powder coated white textured finish, which can also be over-painted. The door tray is hinged in its short length by two pivot hinges and locked by a concealed key operated square drive lock.
For a traditional look we can also raise a panel in the center of the door tray and return the frame to stand off the surface by 7mm. To open all our loft hatches from the floor specify the ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole system and an extra long key. Open the hatch and pull down ladders without using steps. Security locks are available for communal areas.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 90mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Complies with building regulations L1 & L2.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out.
Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey.
If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090
(this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland)
You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.