Anti Ligature Access Panels provide high quality openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services. The doors are finished in powder-coated white and can be over painted to blend with the surrounding surface. The larger panels have full length piano hinges with the smaller panels using our unique pivot hinges.
The Anti Ligature Access Panel is fitted with a sealed radial pin tumbler lock with no opportunity for a ligature point. There are no holes or openings in any part of the panel which would provide an opportunity for a ligature point.
The panel can be specified with insulation, fire rating, acoustic reduction and an alternative higher security locking mechanisms.
There are two frame options for the the anti ligature access panel. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. This can be used in lower risk environments. Or the picture frame (PF), where a reduced flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
Fire tested for 2 hours to BS476 Part 22.
Acoustic reductions from 34dB to 45dB. Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
Can be fitted with rubber seals.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
Ask for our patented "Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole"
For use in both walls and ceilings.
Various insulation options are available up to 0.35 u-value target.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- RPT Radial Pin Tumbler supplied as standard.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 52mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Deeper 90mm door depth available depending upon insulation and fire rating requirements.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.