Single Riser Door – Registered Design No. 4029675
Double Riser Door – Registered Design No. 4029676
This is possibly the most important access door in the building for preventing the spread of fire to other floors.
Designed and fire tested specifically for use in riser shafts running through larger buildings. The Access Panel Company fire tested Riser Doors provide protection to riser openings from both sides to prevent fire entering or escaping from the riser shafts and spreading throughout multistorey buildings.
Doors up to 2700mm high and 2000mm wide have been tested guaranteeing accurate levels of protection. These doors are supplied as complete units and in fire situations will out perform timber door sets. They are faster to fit and blend seamlessly with the surrounding wall finish. The interlocking doors are almost 100mm thick and are finished in powder coated white as standard with other colours available.
The door leafs comprise steel skins to both the outside and the internal face. They have an insulated strengthened core, high quality stainless steel ironmongery to the passive leaf and three point locking with euro-profile locks to the active leaf. There is a safety feature preventing the door being left unlocked accidentally as the key cannot be removed without first securing the door.
Call our technical sales team today on 01724 853090 to specify the Riser Door
Fire tested for up to 2 hours to BS476 Part 22.
Acoustic reductions from 41dB to 49dB. Tested to BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010.
At 25 Pa the leakage rate is 0.47m³/h.m² tested to BS EN 1634-3: 2000.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
Ask for our patented “Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole”
For use in walls.
Insulated to meet a Building Regulation target of
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
1200 x 600 mm
1800 x 600 mm
2100 x 600 mm
1200 x 900 mm
1900 x 900 mm
2100 x 900 mm
1200 x 1200 mm
1800 x 1200 mm
2100 x 1200 mm
1200 x 1800 mm
1800 x 1800 mm
2100 x 1800 mm
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 112mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Factory fitted insulation.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Powder coated RAL 9010 white as standard. Can be over painted with emulsion.