Value Range Metal Door Budget Lock
£21.70 – £40.67
- Hinge Type: Pin
- Lock Type: Budget Lock
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 Working Days
Buy in bulk and save!
• Buy 5 or more and save £1.00 from each access panel.
• Buy 10 or more and save £2.00 from each access panel.
• Buy 20 or more and save £3.00 from each access panel.
Value Range Access Panels provide very low-cost metal-faced protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services where space is at a premium. The narrow 28mm profile produces a lightweight, robust solution that can be used in all types of wall or ceiling construction.
Outwardly the panels resemble the Contract and Premium ranges and consist of a pivoting door tray and frame with square drive operated lock finished in powder-coated white which can be over-painted on-site with emulsion to blend with the surrounding surface.
There are two frame options for the Value Range Access Panels; A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. Or the picture frame (PF), where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
- Non-Fire Rated (NFR).
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Shallow 28mm depth on all stock sizes.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out.
Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey.
If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090
(this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland)
You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.