Value Access Panels provide very low cost metal faced protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services where space is at a premium. The narrow 18mm profile produces a lightweight, robust solution that can be used in all types of wall or ceiling construction.
Outwardly the panels resemble the Contract and Premium ranges and consist of a pivoting door tray and frame with square drive operated lock finished in powder coated white which can be over painted on site with emulsion to blend with the surrounding surface.
There are two frame options for the Value range. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. Or the picture frame (PF), where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
For use in both walls and ceilings.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
- Non-Fire Rated (NFR).
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Shallow 28mm depth on all stock sizes.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.