The Tile Door provides a high quality opening for access to building services in ceramic tiled walls. Each panel is made to suit the individual tile and combination of tiles being used. This ensures no unsightly tile cuts or visible frames disrupting the overall tiled finish.
With whole tiles on the door face and no disrupted joints the panels position is then very difficult to identify. The design utilises a continuous piano hinge that limits door sag caused by heavy tiles. This gives a stable opening arc that can be tiled to with minimum gaps between door tray and surrounding wall tiles. Once adjusted for weight the design ensures no further door drop can occur and no tile damage during operation.
The panel is finished in powder coated white or black as standard. A factory fitted specialist tile substrate is mechanically fitted into the the door tray as a base for the tiles. The door is fully removable from the frame. The panel is adjustable in all directions to level the door with the tile scheme. The door is latched with either square drive locks with sealed chrome barrels and security keys or with a touch catch mechanism.
Can also be used with a mirror on the face rather than a tile, see the gallery below.
These doors are made to order, please contact our technical sales team for advice.
Fire tested for 2 hours to BS476:Part22:1987.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
For use in walls.
The frame is completely hidden concealed behind the adjacent tiles.
The door tray is completely concealed behind the tiles.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Concealed and Exposed style frames available.
- Radial Pin Tumbler with Chrome Escutcheon as standard. Other locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable continuous piano hinge.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 61mm depth.
- Factory fitted Marmox board to door face to accept tiles on site.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.
- The stated size is dependent of the tile thickness.