Contract Range Plasterboard Access Panels provide a protected plasterboard faced low profile access solution. For use through plasterboard walls and ceilings for access to building engineering services where space is at a premium. The narrow 24mm profile produces a lightweight, robust solution that can be used in all types of wall or ceiling construction.
The panels consist of a plasterboard faced pivoting door tray and frame with a push catch or square drive operated lock. The door tray encapsulates a layer of 12.5mm plasterboard with a simulated beaded edge to the frame and door tray. This acts as a key for the tape and joint or skim coat.
These panels must be fitted prior to plastering so the metal beaded frame parts of the door and frame can be incorporated into the ceiling or wall membrane. This is done in the same way as a conventional perforated corner or stop bead would be finished. Specify a touch catch or if a lock is required opt for the 'SLIK' Invisible Keyhole option for the most discreet look.
For use in both walls and ceilings.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
The door and frame can be
over-painted to match the surround.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Beaded (SBF) frame for tape & jointing.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 24mm door tray depth.
- Factory fitted Plasterboard to door face for over skimming on site.
- We recommend 10mm clearance around the panel.