The Contract Range of access panels provide low cost protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services where space is at a premium. The narrow 25mm profile produces a lightweight, robust solution that can be used in all types of wall or ceiling construction.
The panels come complete and assembled with a pivoting door tray and frame finished in powder coated white which can be over painted on site to blend with the surrounding surface. There are two frame options for the Contract Range. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. Or the picture frame (PF), where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
Like the Premium Range, this range now comes standard with the 'SLIK' Invisible Keyhole which makes for the most discrete solution on the market.
Fire tested for 1 hour to BS476 Part 22 in a wall only.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
Ask for our patented "Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole"
For use in both walls and ceilings.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
- Fire rating options available for up to 300 x 300mm in a wall.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Shallow 28mm door tray depth on all stock sizes.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.