EI Doors & Panels
Tested To European
Standard EN 1634 -1 -2014
We test to both the British and European Standards. Both standards are currently still applicable for the UK market. The European test has a far higher insulation requirement and should be used where there is any danger of fire being spread by heat radiating through the panel.
EN Fire Rated Access Panels provide fire rated protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services.
Classification report for the following ratings available: EI(2)90, EI(2)60, EI(2)45, EI(2)30, EI(2)20, EI(2)15, E120, E90, E60, E45, E30, E20, E15.
The Fire Rated Access Panel is a high quality robust solution suitable for everyday use and fitted with the ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole giving your client all the discrete advantages possible with an access panel.
These doors are made to order, please contact our sales team for advice.
Fire tested for 2 hours to BS476 Part 22.
Acoustic reductions from 41dB to 49dB. Tested to BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010.
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- EI60 and EI120 fire rating options available.
- 41dB to 49dB acoustic rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 90mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Powder coated RAL 9010 white as standard. Can be over painted with emulsion.
- Factory fitted insulation.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.