Ei60 Access Panel
£82.36 – £194.23
- Aperture: Wall
- Hinge Type: Pivot
- Lock Type: Budget Lock
- Bespoke Sizes Available: Please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
We test to both the British and European Standards. Both standards are currently still applicable for the UK market. The European test has a far higher insulation requirement and should be used where there is any danger of fire being spread by heat radiating through the panel.
EN Fire Rated Access Panels provide fire rated protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services.
Classification report for the following ratings available: EI(2)90, EI(2)60, EI(2)45, EI(2)30, EI(2)20, EI(2)15, E120, E90, E60, E45, E30, E20, E15.
The Fire Rated Access Panel is a high-quality robust solution suitable for everyday use and fitted with the ‘SLIK’ Invisible Keyhole giving your client all the discrete advantages possible with an access panel.
- EI60 and EI120 fire rating options available.
- 41dB to 49dB acoustic rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 90mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Powder-coated RAL 9010 white as standard. Can be overpainted with emulsion.
- Factory fitted insulation.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 5mm larger than the panel ordered.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and discounts (if applicable) are calculated at check out.
Please note: Shipping is only available for the following locations: Mainland UK, Guernsey & Jersey.
If you are having trouble or for an international product and shipping quote, please contact us on 01724 853 090
(this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland)
You can return a product within 14 days of receipt. Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Please contact us to arrange and discuss your return options.