This is the most minimal and discreet plasterboard faced panel on the market.
The door-to-frame gap is practically non-existent.
There is a dust seal surrounding the door.
It’s push catch, there are no unsightly keyholes.
Designed for tape & jointing.
Works in walls and ceilings.
Retaining strap fitted as standard.
Super thin aluminium frame profile.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For use in both walls and ceilings.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
300 x 300 mm
450 x 450 mm
600 x 600 mm
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- Beaded (SBF) frame for tape & jointing.
- Touch Catch supplied as standard.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 45mm depth on all stock sizes.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 15mm larger than the panel ordered.
- Factory fitted Plasterboard to door face for over skimming on site.