Premium Range Access Panels provide high quality openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services. Supplied as standard with our revolutionary, patented Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole (SLIK) system, giving your client all the discrete advantages possible with an access panel.
The doors are finished in powder-coated white and can be over painted to blend with the surrounding surface. The larger panels have full length piano hinges with the smaller panels using our unique pivot hinges. The Premium Range Access Panel has the versatility to be specified with insulation, fire rating, acoustic reduction and a range of locking mechanisms making it a firm favorite for contractors and specifiers alike.
There are two frame options for the Premium Range. A beaded frame type (SBF) with perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane. This is used where the surface has yet to be skimmed or tape and jointed. Or the picture frame (PF), where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling. This covers the cut edge of the aperture and is used when the surface has already been finished and decorated.
Fire tested for 2 hours to BS476 Part 22.
Acoustic reductions from 34dB to 45dB. Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
Can be fitted with rubber seals.
For the minimalist look, skim or tape & joint this frame into the surface.
For finished surfaces cover the cut edge of the aperture with this frame type.
Ask for our patented "Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole"
For use in both walls and ceilings.
Various insulation options are available up to 0.35 u-value target.
Durable powder coated finish in any RAL colour. RAL9010 white as standard.
Can be fitted with various lock options.
Flash over the powder coated surface with 180 grit & emulsion to match the surrounding surface.
Made to Measure
For bespoke sizes please call our Technical Sales Team. We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
- 1 and 2 hour fire rating options available.
- Picture (PF) or Beaded (SBF) frame options to suit your installation preference.
- SLIK Spring Loaded Invisible Keyhole supplied as standard. Other secure locking options available.
- Factory fitted removable pivot hinge with inserted steel pins located into holes in the frame or continuous piano hinge to larger panels.
- Prepunched fixing holes for simple installation.
- Standard 50mm depth on all stock sizes.
- Deeper 90mm door depth available depending upon insulation and fire rating requirements.
- We recommend the prepared opening be 10mm larger than the panel ordered.